Our recent media coverage includes the following articles:
- 2023 – Little Steps Asia recommends our therapists and specialist teachers on its website
- June 2022 – Hong Kong Living: Our psychologist team leader, Dr Amanda Oswalt-Visher, was recently interviewed on how to manage divorce with children and this article is also available as a podcast on RTHK
- March 2022 – Just Peachy Baby: An insightful article on raising children during a global pandemic with Dr. Amanda Oswalt-Visher
- February 2022 – South China Morning Post. Our managing director Bree Crockett was featured in an article about how online learning failed special needs students during Covid-19
- March 2021 – South China Morning Post Youth Post: What to do when your parents have a favourite child? Dr. Amanda Oswalt-Visher explains that having a favourite child is natural and it happens for the same reason we gravitate towards certain people. Most parents are inherently drawn to one child, even if they’re not aware of it.
We are so excited that SPOT has won 1st place in the LIV Magazine 2022 Wellness & Lifestyle Awards for Best Learning Support & Child Assessment Centre with 67,018 votes cast from the Hong Kong wellness community.